Re: [Openerp-community] Project Management

Re: [Openerp-community] Project Management

pankaj dev
Hi

I have recently installed the openerp 7.0 community edition, i have
below question for the project management module , please help to
support.

- How can i create Parent and Sub Task , i see there are project
stages are those considered as Parent task.

- If i enter the start and end date is not suppose to calculate the
number of hours for that task, but in my case its not happening there
is a column state initial estimated hours , what should i configure so
that if i only mentioned the start and end date it should know the
number of hours based on calender days.

- is there is a way to export the task in excel / csv format please
suggest, there is an import option which its showing but no export

- is there any extensive document , i have seen couple of help files
etc but looking forward for an user manual which can help with real
examples, what are the limitation in the community edition is there
additional plugin which can help , please suggest.

with regards

--
Pankaj Dev
M :+91-9910754933 (Delhi )

Re: [Openerp-community] Project Management

pankaj dev
Hello Guys,

Any help will be appreciated !!!!

On Fri, Sep 19, 2014 at 5:06 PM, pankaj dev <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I have recently installed the openerp 7.0 community edition, i have
> below question for the project management module , please help to
> support.
>
> - How can i create Parent and Sub Task , i see there are project
> stages are those considered as Parent task.
>
> - If i enter the start and end date is not suppose to calculate the
> number of hours for that task, but in my case its not happening there
> is a column state initial estimated hours , what should i configure so
> that if i only mentioned the start and end date it should know the
> number of hours based on calender days.
>
> - is there is a way to export the task in excel / csv format please
> suggest, there is an import option which its showing but no export
>
> - is there any extensive document , i have seen couple of help files
> etc but looking forward for an user manual which can help with real
> examples, what are the limitation in the community edition is there
> additional plugin which can help , please suggest.
>
> with regards
>

> --
> Pankaj Dev

Re: [Openerp-community] Project Management

Lionel Sausin
Le 23/09/2014 00:44, pankaj dev a écrit :
> - How can i create Parent and Sub Task , i see there are project
> stages are those considered as Parent task.
No, stages are the successive steps all the tasks in a project go through.
Maybe you can do that using delegation, not sure.
> - If i enter the start and end date is not suppose to calculate the
> number of hours for that task, but in my case its not happening there
> is a column state initial estimated hours , what should i configure so
> that if i only mentioned the start and end date it should know the
> number of hours based on calender days.
I'm afraid there's no such feature in the standard Odoo modules.
> - is there is a way to export the task in excel / csv format please
> suggest, there is an import option which its showing but no export
Switch to the list view, select the tasks, then in the menu "More"
select "Export".
Copy/paste should work too.
> (...) what are the limitation in the community edition
No limitation, the paying options only buy you a warranty.
> is there additional plugin which can help , please suggest.
Check out the Odoo Community Association's projects regarding project
management here: http://odoo-community.org/project/28