Re: [Openerp-community] [Merge] lp:~openerp-community/openerp-web/stefan-therp_lp883445 into lp:openerp-web

Re: [Openerp-community] [Merge] lp:~openerp-community/openerp-web/stefan-therp_lp883445 into lp:openerp-web

Xavier (Open ERP)
Review: Needs Fixing

In keeping with the naming conventions for the form view, I think the widget should be called `WidgetGroup` rather than `WidgetGroupFrame` (and of course fieldset's default style is not exactly sexy but that's a different issue, not one for this functional improvement).

Apart from that, looks OK to me, though I'll let fme look over it (as he's the go-to guy for form views).
--
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openerp-web/stefan-therp_lp883445/+merge/80737
Your team OpenERP Community is subscribed to branch lp:~openerp-community/openerp-web/stefan-therp_lp883445.

Re: [Openerp-community] [Merge] lp:~openerp-community/openerp-web/stefan-therp_lp883445 into lp:openerp-web

Stefan Rijnhart (Therp)
Review: Resubmit

Hi Xavier,

Thanks for the review! I updated the widget's name on your suggestion.

Cheers,
Stefan.