Please I need your help to install and configure odoo on Solaris sparc 10

Please I need your help to install and configure odoo on Solaris sparc 10

szemmali
Assalamu ‘alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu,

We pray to Allaah subhanahu wa ta’ala that all of you are doing well and I hope you are in an ardent state of emaan and excellent health.

Please I need your help to install and configure odoo on Solaris sparc 10?