[Openerp-community] wrong ir.translations "field name" value for webkit report

[Openerp-community] wrong ir.translations "field name" value for webkit report

Viktor Nagy
hi,

I'm writing a mako template for a sale order, the strings are loaded to be translated, but the "translating machine" can not find it

after some work I've found out that the reason behind this problem is that the field name in the ir_translations table is populated with data like "addons/laxun/report/sale.mako" while the parser searches for "report.laxun.sale". Could someone help me to figure out where could the path-like name "addons/laxun/report/sale.mako" come from?

thanks
Viktor

Re: [Openerp-community] wrong ir.translations "field name" value for webkit report

eLBatti
2011/11/10 Viktor Nagy <[hidden email]>:

> after some work I've found out that the reason behind this problem is that
> the field name in the ir_translations table is populated with data like
> "addons/laxun/report/sale.mako" while the parser searches for
> "report.laxun.sale". Could someone help me to figure out where could the
> path-like name "addons/laxun/report/sale.mako" come from?

Hello,

I think you got into this bug:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-server/+bug/819334

--
Lorenzo Battistini
http://planet.domsense.com/en/author/elbati/

Re: [Openerp-community] wrong ir.translations "field name" value for webkit report

Viktor Nagy
your pointer was correct, thanks for your help