[Openerp-community] warehouse & inventory hardware

[Openerp-community] warehouse & inventory hardware

Andy Graybeal
What hardware you guys using to manage your inventory?

I assume I'll need a barcode printer and a barcode scanner.  The
warehouse that holds the inventory is a mill and is filled with dust.  I
wonder about how the hardware will hold up.  I imagine that we'll be
using a handheld wifi device that has a bar code scanner, can run a
browser and openvpn client.  I would hope it would run linux.

If this question is not appropriate for this list, please help me find a
better place.

Thank you guys,

Andy

Re: [Openerp-community] warehouse & inventory hardware

Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero
Hi, Andy, I think a better place for this type of question is Odoo Help / Forum site:

https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1

Regards.

What hardware you guys using to manage your inventory?

I assume I'll need a barcode printer and a barcode scanner.  The warehouse that holds the inventory is a mill and is filled with dust.  I wonder about how the hardware will hold up.  I imagine that we'll be using a handheld wifi device that has a bar code scanner, can run a browser and openvpn client.  I would hope it would run linux.

If this question is not appropriate for this list, please help me find a better place.

Thank you guys,

Andy

Re: [Openerp-community] warehouse & inventory hardware

Andy Graybeal
Thank you