[Openerp-community] v 8.0 : Can't see documents in "Knowledge" menu

[Openerp-community] v 8.0 : Can't see documents in "Knowledge" menu

Jean-Marc Dupont
Hi,

I can't see list of documents in v8 "Knowledge" menu, as we could see in v7

Is this a bug ?

Thanks in advance for your help

Jean-Marc Dupont

Re: [Openerp-community] v 8.0 : Can't see documents in "Knowledge" menu

Antony Brugger - Eezee-It
I'm also interested of what is the purpose of this Knowledge/Configuration 'Menu' module in V8? I thought it was only for configuration of the FTP Server BUT Odoo support tell us 2 days ago that the FTP Server is not in V8 any more.

Anyone have more informations about this?

Cordialement,

Antony Brugger

Partner
+32 478 34 25 31