[Openerp-community] one2many in wizard(osv_memory)

[Openerp-community] one2many in wizard(osv_memory)

Amin Oruji
I have problem with one2many fields in wizards
when I want to save a wizard with one2many field I have Error
I can't put many2one field for it in other class because this work is forbidden
can anybody help for this problem?

Re: [Openerp-community] one2many in wizard(osv_memory)

Numérigraphe
Le 08/05/2012 09:21, Amin Oruji a écrit :
> I have problem with one2many fields in wizards
> when I want to save a wizard with one2many field I have Error
> I can't put many2one field for it in other class because this work is
> forbidden
> can anybody help for this problem?
What version of OpenERP?
 From your question I assume you use osv_memory: it had severe
shortcomings until v6.1. In v5.0 or 6.0 you may use a standard osv
object instead and clean the data by yourself.
Lionel Sausin.