[Openerp-community] odoo vertical-medical

123

[Openerp-community] odoo vertical-medical

Mario Arias
Hi,

We have been working on the medical vertical for some time now, and will be loading soon a proposal to github that adds several features like:
  • SMS/email templates for appointment creation/modification/cancellation
  • Multi medical center, allowing a physician to work in more than one center and controlling the agendas consolidated per physician and per medical center.
  • Weekly agenda template, so physicians and assistants only need to select an empy slot and fill some fields...
  • Multi level access:  physician, assistants, call center operators...
  • Updated Invoicing

And after that...
  • Rename from oemedical to OdooMed
  • QR barcodes
  • Updated to new 8.0 features (qweb reports, new API, ...)

In the mean time, what do you think of this logo...

If you like it for the OCA page / project, let me know and I will provide the .svg file...

Regards,
-Mario

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo vertical-medical

Serpent Consulting Services
Mario,
On Tuesday 05 August 2014 12:21 PM, Mario Arias wrote:
Hi,

We have been working on the medical vertical for some time now, and will be loading soon a proposal to github that adds several features like:
  • SMS/email templates for appointment creation/modification/cancellation
  • Multi medical center, allowing a physician to work in more than one center and controlling the agendas consolidated per physician and per medical center.
  • Weekly agenda template, so physicians and assistants only need to select an empy slot and fill some fields...
  • Multi level access:  physician, assistants, call center operators...
  • Updated Invoicing

And after that...
  • Rename from oemedical to OdooMed
  • QR barcodes
  • Updated to new 8.0 features (qweb reports, new API, ...)

In the mean time, what do you think of this logo...

Idea: Add stethoscope around first 'O', and the symbol you added should be on 'd'.
If you like it for the OCA page / project, let me know and I will provide the .svg file...

Regards,
-Mario

Serpent Consulting Services.
Web : http://www.serpentcs.com
Twitter: jaynvora, husendaudi
Skype: jaynvora, husen.daudi
Blog : http://www.serpentcs.com/blog

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo vertical-medical

Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero
Hi, Mario, excellent news!

I would bet better for OdooMedical though.

Regards.

[...]

Serpent (Jay ?)...  it could be interesting if you / others propose some more samples...  The idea of the post was to create interest from the group and get help on the project...   ;-)
The original logo is attached, as well as one for odoo medical...

Pedro, we also like OdooMedical more.  We will do the renaming, but as that is a second step, we have time for the community to provide more feedback...

In the mean time, this is the updated logo...

Regards,
-Mario

Opppsss....  el problema de estar trabajando casi a las 2 de la mañana sin una buena taza de café al lado....   ;-)

Voy a adjuntar el svg en el post, modificado a odoo medical...

Gracias !

Buenas, Mario,

Creo que le has dado a responder sólo a mí, por eso te respondo en español, que es nuestro idioma. No creo que sea problema la longitud del nombre, ya que sólo añade 4 letras más, y en el único sitio donde hay limitación son en algunas referencias a XML IDs, pero el límite son 64 caracteres, así que hay margen de sobra.

Si pones el archivo SVG en el post, la gente podrá hacer pruebas y mandarlas.

Un saludo.

Serpent (Jay ?)...  it could be interesting if you / others propose some more samples...  The idea of the post was to create interest from the group and get help on the project...   ;-)

Pedro, we also like OdooMedical more, but were not sure about that when using in code (too long names).  We will do the renaming, but as that is a second step, we have time for the community to provide more feedback...

Regards,
-Mario

odoo_medical_cmyk.svg (27K) Download Attachment
odoo_med_cmyk.svg (22K) Download Attachment

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo vertical-medical

Alexandre Fayolle - camptocamp

On 05/08/2014 09:52, Mario Arias wrote:
Serpent (Jay ?)...  it could be interesting if you / others propose some more samples...  The idea of the post was to create interest from the group and get help on the project...   ;-)
The original logo is attached, as well as one for odoo medical...

Pedro, we also like OdooMedical more.  We will do the renaming, but as that is a second step, we have time for the community to provide more feedback...

In the mean time, this is the updated logo...

Regards,
-Mario

If I may verge on the pedantic side... this is not the correct symbol: you are using Hermes' caduceus (linked to commerce) and not the rod of Asclepius' rod (linked to medecine). The rod of Asclepius does not bear wings, and has a single snake.

See http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rod_of_Asclepius for more information, and http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caduceus_as_a_symbol_of_medicine and then choose your side :-)

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet

Camptocamp France SAS
Savoie Technolac, BP 352
73377 Le Bourget du Lac Cedex
http://www.camptocamp.com

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo vertical-medical

Nhomar Hernández

What is the branch you are working with dude?.

I have pending move it to github, when you feel it is the tine i can do the job. ;-).

About logo I am.not good with that.

what i think is that the name is still valid but I am agrred if you think it must change ( you are one of the fathers of the criature ;-) now).

About the changes are really cool.

Written from my android

On Aug 5, 2014 2:21 AM, "Mario Arias" <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Parthiv Patel
Should we really need to include "Odoo" into it ? why can't it have it's own identity instead of really depending on identity of "Odoo" ?

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 1:37 PM, Nhomar Hernández <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Thanks & Regards,
Parthiv Patel

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo vertical-medical

Mario Arias
Hi Alexandre,

That is what I love about community work...   you get coverage from "all" angles...   ;-)

I will change it and post correct one later...

That would have been a BIG error on the eyes of physicians...

THANKS !!

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 2:06 AM, Alexandre Fayolle <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Tel : <a href="tel:%2B%2033%20%280%294%2079%2026%2057%2094" value="+33479265794" target="_blank">+ 33 (0)4 79 26 57 94

Camptocamp France SAS
Savoie Technolac, BP 352
73377 Le Bourget du Lac Cedex
http://www.camptocamp.com

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo vertical-medical

Mario Arias
What about this one...

​Attached the .svg file...

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 2:24 AM, Mario Arias <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

odoo_medical_cmyk.svg (41K) Download Attachment

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo vertical-medical

David Arnold - El Alemán
I like Josefin Sans as a font (opensource).
I think long to high proposions should be near of the sectio aurea (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_ratio)... a long and thin logo is not that cool

Here in a fresh color...

El Alemán S.A.S

David Arnold BA HSG / Gerente
315 304 13 68/ [hidden email]

El Alemán S.A.S Office: +57 (1) 651 3766 / Fax: +57 (1) 651 3772
CRA 13 93 40 P4, Bogotá, Colombia
http://www.elaleman.co

Facebook

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. El Aleman S.A.S is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

odoo_medical_cmyk (1).svg (41K) Download Attachment
bitmap.png (23K) Download Attachment

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo vertical-medical

Kitsikpui Elliot Elikplim
The logo loos good, just a few suggestions from my end.
1. The Font of the med should be same as that of the Odoo
2. The space between the Odoo and Med should be closed up a little more.

Thanks and look forward to seeing your module come out in time.

Warm Regards & Stay Creative!
Elikplim Elliot Kitsikpui
+233 27 193 1935 |  +233288312658

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

> On 5 Aug 2014, at 06:51, Mario Arias <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We have been working on the medical vertical for some time now, and will be loading soon a proposal to github that adds several features like:
> • SMS/email templates for appointment creation/modification/cancellation
> • Multi medical center, allowing a physician to work in more than one center and controlling the agendas consolidated per physician and per medical center.
> • Weekly agenda template, so physicians and assistants only need to select an empy slot and fill some fields...
> • Multi level access:  physician, assistants, call center operators...
> • Updated Invoicing
>
> And after that...
> • Rename from oemedical to OdooMed
> • QR barcodes
> • Updated to new 8.0 features (qweb reports, new API, ...)
>

> In the mean time, what do you think of this logo...
> ​
> <odoo_med_cmyk.png>
> ​
> If you like it for the OCA page / project, let me know and I will provide the .svg file...
>
> Regards,
> -Mario

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo vertical-medical

David Arnold - El Alemán
And one with the docotrs signature... ;D

bitmap.png (88K) Download Attachment

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo vertical-medical

Mario Arias
About fonts...  on "medical" I am using the font that S.A. is using for the official apps logos...
Same goes for colors, I am using the ones blessed by S.A.

Not sure if that is good or not, but at least will avoid a "fonts and colors war" were each one likes a different one...   ;-)

Regards,
-Mario

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 3:02 AM, Kitsikpui Elliot Elikplim <[hidden email]> wrote:
The logo loos good, just a few suggestions from my end.
1. The Font of the med should be same as that of the Odoo
2. The space between the Odoo and Med should be closed up a little more.

Thanks and look forward to seeing your module come out in time.

Warm Regards & Stay Creative!
Elikplim Elliot Kitsikpui

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this email. Please notify the sender immediately by email if you have received this email by mistake and delete this email from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

> On 5 Aug 2014, at 06:51, Mario Arias <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> We have been working on the medical vertical for some time now, and will be loading soon a proposal to github that adds several features like:
>       • SMS/email templates for appointment creation/modification/cancellation
>       • Multi medical center, allowing a physician to work in more than one center and controlling the agendas consolidated per physician and per medical center.
>       • Weekly agenda template, so physicians and assistants only need to select an empy slot and fill some fields...
>       • Multi level access:  physician, assistants, call center operators...
>       • Updated Invoicing
>
> And after that...
>       • Rename from oemedical to OdooMed
>       • QR barcodes
>       • Updated to new 8.0 features (qweb reports, new API, ...)
>

> In the mean time, what do you think of this logo...
> ​
> <odoo_med_cmyk.png>
> ​
> If you like it for the OCA page / project, let me know and I will provide the .svg file...
>
> Regards,
> -Mario

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo vertical-medical

Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero
I like this one.

Regards.

odoo_medical_cmyk.svg (43K) Download Attachment

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo vertical-medical

Alexandre Fayolle - camptocamp
You may want to use this font for the logo:
http://www.fungamesedu.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Doctors-alphabet.jpg

(sorry, could not resist)

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet
Tel : + 33 (0)4 79 26 57 94

Camptocamp France SAS
Savoie Technolac, BP 352
73377 Le Bourget du Lac Cedex
http://www.camptocamp.com

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo vertical-medical

Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero
Hahaha, very good, Alexandre!!

You may want to use this font for the logo:
http://www.fungamesedu.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/Doctors-alphabet.jpg

(sorry, could not resist)

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet
Tel : <a href="tel:%2B%2033%20%280%294%2079%2026%2057%2094" value="+33479265794">+ 33 (0)4 79 26 57 94

Camptocamp France SAS
Savoie Technolac, BP 352
73377 Le Bourget du Lac Cedex
http://www.camptocamp.com

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo vertical-medical

David Arnold - El Alemán
:D :+1:

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo vertical-medical

Stephen Mack
I like the idea of changing the color of the O in odoo to a new color for all community based projects (including the community website).  This would help a lot in branding all community based projects and show a quick and clear distinction between what is an odoo blessed and shipped product and what has been developed and supported by the community.

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 5:00 AM, David Arnold - El Alemán <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here in a fresh color...

--Stephen

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo vertical-medical

Juan Pablo Arias
Hi Mario Arias,

I am working on a addons named doctor https://github.com/hivam/doctor , and https://github.com/hivam/l10n_co_doctor (addons to Colombian). I think that is interesting to know the alternatives. The module created is developed by Hector Ivan and me.

I like the idea of changing the color of the O in odoo to a new color for all community based projects (including the community website).  This would help a lot in branding all community based projects and show a quick and clear distinction between what is an odoo blessed and shipped product and what has been developed and supported by the community.

On Tue, Aug 5, 2014 at 5:00 AM, David Arnold - El Alemán <[hidden email]> wrote:
Here in a fresh color...

--Stephen

Ing. Juan Pablo Arias, OpenZix
| Mobile: +57 3188718845