[Openerp-community] odoo.com website very slow

[Openerp-community] odoo.com website very slow

Stephen Mack
Hi community,

Can anyone comment on why the odoo.com website is so sluggish after the v8 upgrade today?  Is it v8, different hardware, maintenance processes running to finalize the upgrade?

Would be interesting to know the root cause. Thanks!

--Stephen

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo.com website very slow

Peter Langenberg
it is indeed very very slow ...

Peter

Peter Langenberg
Zaakvoerder

Bezoek onze website : www.bubbles-it.be
Volg op twitter via : @mylbco
Adres : Luikstraat 67, 9160 Lokeren

> Hi community,
>
> Can anyone comment on why the odoo.com website is so sluggish after the v8
> upgrade today?  Is it v8, different hardware, maintenance processes running
> to finalize the upgrade?
>
> Would be interesting to know the root cause. Thanks!
>
> --Stephen

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo.com website very slow

David Arnold - El Alemán
I thought, that was because I'm in South America....

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo.com website very slow

Peter Langenberg
Now it's again fast with me ...

https://www.odoo.com/blog/Odoo-Blog-1 is giving a 404 but this has
nothing to do with it.

Peter

Peter Langenberg
Zaakvoerder

Bezoek onze website : www.bubbles-it.be
Volg op twitter via : @mylbco
Adres : Luikstraat 67, 9160 Lokeren

> I thought, that was because I'm in South America....

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo.com website very slow

Stephen Mack
Yes its much better but I think they will be fixing some bugs for a few days/weeks.  All of the forum users profiles are set to private and I can not change mine to public in my user profile page.  It does not save the changes.

Anyway I am glad that odoo eats the food that they serve.

On Tue, Aug 19, 2014 at 9:17 AM, Peter Langenberg <[hidden email]> wrote:
Now it's again fast with me ...

https://www.odoo.com/blog/Odoo-Blog-1 is giving a 404 but this has
nothing to do with it.

Peter

Peter Langenberg
Zaakvoerder

Bezoek onze website : www.bubbles-it.be
Volg op twitter via : @mylbco
Adres : Luikstraat 67, 9160 Lokeren

> I thought, that was because I'm in South America....

Re: [Openerp-community] odoo.com website very slow

Stephen Mack
It is getting better however I think that someone at odoo is in for a very sleepless night. I have confirmed that they are on v8rc1.  login into your account and click on your name on the upper right hand corner and select about odoo to see the version