[Openerp-community] XML Save OpenERP Community

[Openerp-community] XML Save OpenERP Community

Eduardo Vizcaino Granados
Hello community.
I have six months in OpenERP community, I looked for something that will help accelerate the creation of a module and have not found anything.

I made a module that generates the xml file using python classes

Code
https://code.launchpad.net/~evigra/xml-save/trunk

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWr-hwJKrXA

Re: [Openerp-community] XML Save OpenERP Community

Eric Caudal - www.elico-corp.com
Thanks for your input.
Did you have a look at the base_module_recorder?
Eric CAUDAL
openerp
Eric CAUDAL, Elico Corp, Shanghai.
[hidden email]
Cell: + 86 186 2136 1670. Skype: elico.corp
Premium Certified Training Partner - OpenERP Ready Partner.

Premium CTP
http://www.openerp.net.cn
On 10/22/2012 10:41 AM, eduardo vizcaino wrote:
Hello community.
I have six months in OpenERP community, I looked for something that will help accelerate the creation of a module and have not found anything.

I made a module that generates the xml file using python classes

Code
https://code.launchpad.net/~evigra/xml-save/trunk

Video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XWr-hwJKrXA

Re: [Openerp-community] XML Save OpenERP Community

Alan Lord (Gmail)
On 22/10/12 03:41, eduardo vizcaino wrote:
> Hello community.
> I have six months in OpenERP community, I looked for something that will
> help accelerate the creation of a module and have not found anything.

http://pypi.python.org/pypi/openerp_bootstrap

HTH

Alan

--