[Openerp-community] View Parsing in V8

David Arnold - El Alemán
Did anyone experience some parsing problems in ported modules? We got some and I can't figure it out, why... SaaS5 works, V8 doesn't.

Thanks.

Re: [Openerp-community] View Parsing in V8

Nhomar Hernández

Did anyone experience some parsing problems in ported modules? We got some and I can't figure it out, why... SaaS5 works, V8 doesn't.

Thanks.

Can you share:

- Module.
- sha in the branches you are using.
- Traceback.

With this we can help you better.

But no I didn't face any issue. ( I have modules that works in 6.1 7. 8 and saas)

--
--------------------
Saludos Cordiales

Nhomar G. Hernandez M.
+58-414-4110269
Skype: nhomar00
Web-Blog: http://geronimo.com.ve
Servicios IT: http://vauxoo.com
Linux-Counter: 467724
Correos:
twitter @nhomar

Re: [Openerp-community] View Parsing in V8

David Arnold - El Alemán
Hello Nhomar

thanks for your answer.

I work with the 8.0 tag, but experienced the problem throughout previous alpha/master versions. Thought it would be a temporary issue and not worth investigating until something would be tagged as "try it". (e9fae40faf742a0d2f89b0e01d7feb559aa142f7)

There is no traceback, it just doesn't show field labels in some of the added views (found at acocunting/configuration/advanced tax engine)

It is really confusing...

Maybe you could just verify if you can replicate?

Thank you & best

David

Re: [Openerp-community] View Parsing in V8

Nhomar Hernández

Written from my android
On Jul 9, 2014 4:00 PM, "David Arnold - El Alemán" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello Nhomar
>
> thanks for your answer.
>
> I work with the 8.0 tag, but experienced the problem throughout previous alpha/master versions. Thought it would be a temporary issue and not worth investigating until something would be tagged as "try it". (e9fae40faf742a0d2f89b0e01d7feb559aa142f7)
>
> The module is: https://github.com/odoo-colombia/odoo_advanced_tax_engine
>
> There is no traceback, it just doesn't show field labels in some of the added views (found at acocunting/configuration/advanced tax engine)
>
> It is really confusing...
>
> Maybe you could just verify if you can replicate?

On v80 view version=7.0 us by defauls which means if you dont put inside a <group> your fields they will be represented as simple inputs and you must join every field with a <label for="fieldname">.

Try to.all your views round your fields for a group.

And.... please use <sheet> too!.

Regards.