[Openerp-community] Suggestion for OpenERP Q&A Knowledge Base

[Openerp-community] Suggestion for OpenERP Q&A Knowledge Base

Daniel Reis (SECURITAS SA)-2
At OpenERP Days it was annonced that the forums were to be replaced, although it's a low priority project.
IMHO a good KB and Q&A tools is very important for the community, and for OpenERP's ambition to be the most used ERP in the world.

I have a couple of suggestions regarding this:
- why not endorse Stackoverflow (http://stackoverflow.com/questions/tagged/openerp) as the Q&A KB for OpenERP. This is has zero cost and is already up and running.
- or setup a Q&A site at openerp.com; OSQA (http://www.osqa.net/ ) is a FOSS Stackoverflow clone using Python/Django. Some lead time here, but OpenERP SA would have more control over the platform.

Best regards
Daniel Reis

Re: [Openerp-community] Suggestion for OpenERP Q&A Knowledge Base

Codeadit Open Source Solutions
At OpenERP Days it was annonced that the forums were to be replaced, although it's a low priority project.
IMHO a good KB and Q&A tools is very important for the community, and for OpenERP's ambition to be the most used ERP in the world. I have experience with OSQA deployment and customization, just need a host capable of running Django and i can make the site for OpenERP Comunity.

BR,

Dairon Medina Caro
Open Source Software Developer
Mobile:(+53) 53-4161-73
Email: [hidden email]
Web: http://codeadict.org/

Re: [Openerp-community] Suggestion for OpenERP Q&A Knowledge Base

Damian Soriano (Gmail)
I think that having a unified way for the community to communicate is very important. Currently we have the OpenERP forums, the launchpad answers and the Stackoverflow OpenERP tag. This makes the knowleadge to be splited in 3, making searching for previous answers more time consuming.

BR

Damián Soriano

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 3:59 PM, Codeadit Open Source Solutions <[hidden email]> wrote:
At OpenERP Days it was annonced that the forums were to be replaced, although it's a low priority project.
IMHO a good KB and Q&A tools is very important for the community, and for OpenERP's ambition to be the most used ERP in the world. I have experience with OSQA deployment and customization, just need a host capable of running Django and i can make the site for OpenERP Comunity.

BR,

Dairon Medina Caro
Open Source Software Developer
Mobile:<a href="tel:%28%2B53%29%2053-4161-73" value="+5353416173">(+53) 53-4161-73
Email: [hidden email]
Web: http://codeadict.org/