[Openerp-community] Restaurant odoo implimentation

[Openerp-community] Restaurant odoo implimentation

Stephen Mack
Hello experts!

I am wondering if anyone has restaurant customers and how which modules are they using?  Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Warm regards,

--Stephen

Re: [Openerp-community] Restaurant odoo implimentation

David Arnold - El Alemán
It is planned to include restaurant support into the POS system of the core...

El Alemán S.A.S

David Arnold BA HSG / Gerente
315 304 13 68/ [hidden email]

El Alemán S.A.S Office: +57 (1) 651 3766 / Fax: +57 (1) 651 3772
CRA 13 93 40 P4, Bogotá, Colombia
http://www.elaleman.co

Facebook

This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged information and is intended only for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination, distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed to have accepted these risks. El Aleman S.A.S is not responsible for errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

Hello experts!

I am wondering if anyone has restaurant customers and how which modules are they using?  Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

Warm regards,

--Stephen

Re: [Openerp-community] Restaurant odoo implimentation

Andy Graybeal
Having the ability to order food, but then have modifiers such as:
"extra", "no", "add", "no/substitute", "lite" and "on-the-side" would be
very helpful.
I have a 'help' ticket open referencing this:
https://www.odoo.com/forum/help-1/question/how-to-note-restaurant-patrons-special-request-for-a-dish-in-pos-orders-extra-no-add-substitute-lite-side-45839

I'm also very interested in such features.

Andy

On 07/21/2014 05:24 PM, David Arnold - El Alemán wrote:

> It is planned to include restaurant support into the POS system of the
> core...
>
> El Alemán S.A.S <http://www.elaleman.co/>
>
> David Arnold BA HSG / Gerente
> 315 304 13 68/ david²elaleman.co <mailto:david%C2%B2elaleman.co>
>
> El Alemán S.A.S Office: +57 (1) 651 3766 / Fax: +57 (1) 651 3772
> CRA 13 93 40 P4, Bogotá, Colombia
> http://www.elaleman.co <http://www.elaleman.co/>
>
> Facebook <https://www.facebook.com/pages/El-Alem%C3%A1n/375815475885506>
>
> This e-mail message may contain confidential or legally privileged
> information and is intended only for the use of the intended
> recipient(s). Any unauthorized disclosure, dissemination,
> distribution, copying or the taking of any action in reliance on the
> information herein is prohibited. E-mails are not secure and cannot be
> guaranteed to be error free as they can be intercepted, amended, or
> contain viruses. Anyone who communicates with us by e-mail is deemed
> to have accepted these risks. El Aleman S.A.S is not responsible for
> errors or omissions in this message and denies any responsibility for
> any damage arising from the use of e-mail. Any opinion and other
> statement contained in this message and any attachment are solely
> those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.

> <mailto:[hidden email]>>:
>
>     Hello experts!
>
>     I am wondering if anyone has restaurant customers and how which
>     modules are they using?  Any feedback is greatly appreciated.
>
>     Warm regards,
>
>     --Stephen

Re: [Openerp-community] Restaurant odoo implimentation

David Arnold - El Alemán
You might track: https://github.com/odoo-dev/odoo/tree/master-pos-restaurant-fva as well. Hope this helps in retriving/deriving more information...

Re: [Openerp-community] Restaurant odoo implimentation

Serpent Consulting Services
Community,

We have been working on one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXeETb_f8Ws

Thanks.

On Thursday 24 July 2014 09:30 PM, David Arnold - El Alemán wrote:
You might track: https://github.com/odoo-dev/odoo/tree/master-pos-restaurant-fva as well. Hope this helps in retriving/deriving more information...

Serpent Consulting Services.
Web : http://www.serpentcs.com
Twitter: jaynvora, husendaudi
Skype: jaynvora, husen.daudi
Blog : http://www.serpentcs.com/blog

Re: [Openerp-community] Restaurant odoo implimentation

Ana Juaristi
GREAT, Nice and very very easy to use and configure.

GOOD work!!
Is it published somewhere? Any test environment to test?
Thank you:
Ana

Community,

We have been working on one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXeETb_f8Ws

Thanks.

On Thursday 24 July 2014 09:30 PM, David Arnold - El Alemán wrote:
You might track: https://github.com/odoo-dev/odoo/tree/master-pos-restaurant-fva as well. Hope this helps in retriving/deriving more information...

Serpent Consulting Services.
Web : http://www.serpentcs.com
Twitter: jaynvora, husendaudi
Skype: jaynvora, husen.daudi
Blog : http://www.serpentcs.com/blog

CEO Avanzosc, S.L : Office phone / Tfono oficina: (+34) 943 02 69 02
Ana Juaristi Olalde : Personal phone: 677 93 42 59. User/usuario skype: Avanzosc
www.openerpsite.com

El contenido de esta comunicación y de toda su documentación anexa es confidencial y se dirige exclusivamente a su destinatario. El uso no autorizado de esta información está prohibido por la legislación vigente. Si usted no es el destinatario le rogamos nos lo indique, no comunique su contenido a terceros y proceda a su destrucción. Disculpe las molestias que le haya ocasionado la recepción indebida de este e-mail. Sus datos figuran en un fichero cuyo titular es Avanzosc, S.L., a quien usted puede dirigirse para ejercer sus derechos de acceso, rectificación, cancelación y oposición en Julio Urkijo, 32, 20720, Azkoitia (Gipuzkoa), Tef. 943 02 69 02 - [hidden email]

Komunikazio honen edukia eta dokumentazio erantsia konfidentziala da eta hartzaileak bakarrik jaso beharko luke. Indarrean dagoen legeriak debekatu egiten du bertan eskainitako informazioa baimenik gabe erabiltzea. Komunikazioa zuri iritsi bazaizu, baina zu ez bazara hartzailea, mesedez, guri jakinarazi, eta jasotako informazioa ez inori jakinarazi eta suntsitu. Barkatu okerreko email hau jasotzeak eragindako eragozpenak. Zure datuak Avanzosc, S.L. enpresaren fitxategietan sartuta daude. Zure datuak atzitzea eska dezakezu, bai eta, datuak zuzentzea, ezereztea eta tratamenduari aurka egitea ere. Horretarako, enpresara jo dezakezu, helbide honetan: Julio Urkijo, 32, 20720, Azkoitia (Gipuzkoa), telefonoa: 943 02 69 02 - [hidden email]

This message and all documents attached to it are confidential and intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any use of this information by unauthorised persons is prohibited under current legislation. If you received this message by error, please advise us, destroy it and refrain from communicating its contents to third parties. We apologise for any inconvenience receiving this email improperly may cause to you. Your personal data are included in a file owned by Avanzosc, S.L. If you want to exercise your rights of access, correction, erasure and objection you can contact the Controller at Julio Urkijo, 32, 20720, Azkoitia (Gipuzkoa), T: 943 02 69 02 – [hidden email]

Re: [Openerp-community] Restaurant odoo implimentation

Andy Graybeal
Does this address "no-substitute" ?

For instance I order a Cheeseburger the burger automatically comes with
pickles.  The patron would like "no pickles, but substitute tomatoes" -
When I have a function of "no" it only shows the items that are on the
cheeseburger, then a substitution menu appears with only the items that
can be substituted.

thank you,
Andy

On 07/25/2014 08:35 AM, Serpent Consulting Services wrote:

> Community,
>
> We have been working on one : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vXeETb_f8Ws
>
> Thanks.
>
> On Thursday 24 July 2014 09:30 PM, David Arnold - El Alemán wrote:
>> You might track:
>> https://github.com/odoo-dev/odoo/tree/master-pos-restaurant-fva as
>> well. Hope this helps in retriving/deriving more information...

> Thanks,
> Regards,
>
> Serpent Consulting Services.
> Web : http://www.serpentcs.com
> Twitter: jaynvora, husendaudi
> Skype: jaynvora, husen.daudi
> Blog : http://www.serpentcs.com/blog

Re: [Openerp-community] Restaurant odoo implimentation

Serpent Consulting Services
Andy,

We can easily configure the substitute-option by single-multiple choice property.

Thanks.
On Saturday 26 July 2014 06:01 PM, Andy Graybeal wrote:
[...]

[Openerp-community] Migrating from SAAS3 to Odoo 8

Didierh Mendoza
Hi Community, i hope all doing good!

I m looking to hear from anyone that had SAAS3 working and has been migrating to Odoo v8.

How to use this repo: https://github.com/OpenUpgrade/OpenUpgrade if you have only basic install from SAAS3 running and 5 modules with some small changes on SAAS3 version.

I will appreciate any help.

Thank you.

Re: [Openerp-community] Migrating from SAAS3 to Odoo 8

Stefan Rijnhart (Therp)
On 16-12-14 06:57, Didierh Mendoza wrote:
Hi Community, i hope all doing good!

I m looking to hear from anyone that had SAAS3 working and has been migrating to Odoo v8.

How to use this repo: https://github.com/OpenUpgrade/OpenUpgrade if you have only basic install from SAAS3 running and 5 modules with some small changes on SAAS3 version.

FYI, while the framework could technically support SAAS submigrations, people working on OpenUpgrade are currently only working to cover major releases.

Cheers,
Stefan.

Re: [Openerp-community] Restaurant odoo implimentation

Ervine64
Wonderful post! Anyway, I am also looking or the exact details regarding restaurant website for my rooftop bar. It is one of the best rooftop bar nyc venues and now I am thinking to update the website and make it more interactive. Thanks friends for your replies!