[Openerp-community] [Question #196594]: Can't Find "Update Module List" in 6.1 web client

[Openerp-community] [Question #196594]: Can't Find "Update Module List" in 6.1 web client

Dustin Fennell
New question #196594 on OpenERP Addons:
https://answers.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+question/196594

Hello,

I'm embarrassed to be asking this question, but, could someone tell me where the "Update Module List" button is in the 6.1 web client? I've read it's in Settings > Modules > Module(s??), but I can't for the life of me find it there. Google hasn't helped... I feel like I must be missing something, or overlooking something obvious.

Thanks,
-Dustin

OpenERP Committers, which is an answer contact for OpenERP Addons.

Re: [Openerp-community] [Question #196594]: Can't Find "Update Module List" in 6.1 web client

Eric Caudal - www.elico-corp.com
check that the user has extended view
Eric CAUDAL
openerp
Eric CAUDAL, Elico Corp, Shanghai.
[hidden email]
Cell: + 86 186 2136 1670. Skype: elico.corp
Premium Certified Training Partner - OpenERP Ready Partner.

Premium CTP
http://www.openerp.net.cn