[Openerp-community] PosBox (less) running on Windows !!

[Openerp-community] PosBox (less) running on Windows !!

Mario Arias
Hi,

I just finished my first installation for Posboxless on Windows 7.

It is printing to a Star BSC10 (thermal) and an Epson TM-U220 (dot matrix) POS printers, so this is also good news...

If there is interest, I will write a follow-up with a basic guide...

Regards,
-Mario

Re: [Openerp-community] PosBox (less) running on Windows !!

P.V.Anthony
On 10/20/2014 01:59 AM, Mario Arias wrote:

> If there is interest, I will write a follow-up with a basic guide...

I am interested. Looking forward to the guide.

--
P.V.Anthony

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: [Openerp-community] PosBox (less) running on Windows !!

russell nonis
Hi I'm really interested in this posboxless guide for windows. As i want to setup 2 printers within my windows laptop. I hope to be able to use odoo pos locally without any internet connection. Please advise. As you said you have a guide. I hope you can share. As everyday I'm trying to install the python modules. errors occur on my windows machine. I went back to odoo for the guide but it is mostly for linux.

Re: [Openerp-community] PosBox (less) running on Windows !!

russell nonis

Please add my message to the discussion below as it is really urgent I need help from them.

On Thu, Apr 14, 2016 at 4:31 PM, russell nonis [via OpenERP Community] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi I'm really interested in this posboxless guide for windows. As i want to setup 2 printers within my windows laptop. I hope to be able to use odoo pos locally without any internet connection. Please advise. As you said you have a guide. I hope you can share. As everyday I'm trying to install the python modules. errors occur on my windows machine. I went back to odoo for the guide but it is mostly for linux.

http://openerp-community.2306076.n4.nabble.com/Openerp-community-PosBox-less-running-on-Windows-tp4646728p4646949.html
To unsubscribe from [Openerp-community] PosBox (less) running on Windows !!, click here.
NAML