[Openerp-community] OpenERP v8 Product Variant & Attribute information

[Openerp-community] OpenERP v8 Product Variant & Attribute information

Franco Tampieri-2
Hi,

on the v8 released I know that variants and attribute is managed by default directly on the core:

But is possible to have more information? Or access to that presentation?

Regards

Franco

Re: [Openerp-community] OpenERP v8 Product Variant & Attribute information

David Arnold - El Alemán
As general consolidation of documentation is outstanding and IMO need some time (not weeks, rather moths) to complete here are some pieces, that might help:
- An issue entry point about some discussion history about the layout (github and launchback links) https://github.com/odoo/odoo/issues/1198
- You can have a look at the template model vs. the product model

If you might choose to make a excel table comparision, I'm quite positive that this could be included in some FAQ-Documentation, eg. here.

​Regards, David​