[Openerp-community] OpenERP Web Client Theme Feature.

[Openerp-community] OpenERP Web Client Theme Feature.

Synconics Technologies
Hello everybody,

There is a great news.
We have implemented Theme Feature for OpenERP Web Client (stable 6.0).
Can not implement for Web Client 6.1 because of under development.

For the moment there is only one theme is implemented which is 'Facebook
Style' theme.
Demo is available here: http://bit.ly/vp9bu0

But it is possible to add as many theme as we want.

Thanks.
Synconics Technologies.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Synconics Technologies (https://launchpad.net/~synconics-technologies)

Re: [Openerp-community] OpenERP Web Client Theme Feature.

Ovnicraft

On Fri, Dec 30, 2011 at 8:10 AM, Synconics Technologies <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hello everybody,

There is a great news.
We have implemented Theme Feature for OpenERP Web Client (stable 6.0).
Can not implement for Web Client 6.1 because of under development.

For the moment there is only one theme is implemented which is 'Facebook
Style' theme.
Demo is available here: http://bit.ly/vp9bu0

Great for you guys, good job !

Regards,

But it is possible to add as many theme as we want.

Thanks.
Synconics Technologies.
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Synconics Technologies (https://launchpad.net/~synconics-technologies)
using the "Contact this team" link on the OpenERP Community team page
(https://launchpad.net/~openerp-community).
For more information see

Cristian Salamea
@ovnicraft

Re: [Openerp-community] OpenERP Web Client Theme Feature.

Eric Caudal - www.elico-corp.com
Interesting feature to differentiate companies or test environment.

I have a question though after seen your video. As far as I  know that licensing for 6.0 web client have some restriction on logos (for example you cannot remove Axelor logo etc).

How is it working for 6.1?

Best wishes for the end of the year!
Eric CAUDAL
openerp
Eric CAUDAL, CEO
[hidden email]
Cell: + 86 186 2136 1670. Skype: elico.corp
Elico Corp - OpenERP Ready Partner, Shanghai.
http://www.openerp.net.cn

On 30/12/2011 21:10, Synconics Technologies wrote:
Hello everybody,

There is a great news.
We have implemented Theme Feature for OpenERP Web Client (stable 6.0).
Can not implement for Web Client 6.1 because of under development.

For the moment there is only one theme is implemented which is 'Facebook
Style' theme.
Demo is available here: http://bit.ly/vp9bu0

But it is possible to add as many theme as we want.

Thanks.
Synconics Technologies.

Re: [Openerp-community] OpenERP Web Client Theme Feature.

Synconics Technologies
Yes,

We do know the licensing part for 6.0 web.
But this is not launched product for any company or organisation.

Its just demo of customisation.
Thanks.