[Openerp-community] Odoo Hosting in Latin America

[Openerp-community] Odoo Hosting in Latin America

Stephen Mack
Hello community,

I am starting a company in Chile.  At the beginning we will just be two using the system.  We will be producing a Peruvian smoked ham product to sell to restaurants so I am not sure how much manufacturing components I want to use.  I don't want to make the process harder than it has to be at first.  I would like the following

1) CMS (website)
2) CRM (clients)
3) Invoicing (factura electronica)

Honestly that might be everything at the beginning.  There is a Chilean electronic invoicing module available for purchase but it would need to be installed and hosted by my provider.

I expect daily backups, up-time guarantee, DNS cname to my domain name, mail server, ability to make customization to reports etc.

If your company provides a hosting solution that would fit my needs, please contact me directly (don't spam the mailing list please).

--Stephen