[Openerp-community] Odoo 8.0 - Quick and dirty POC module to print barcode labels for products

[Openerp-community] Odoo 8.0 - Quick and dirty POC module to print barcode labels for products

Mario Arias
Hi,

In case someone needs to print product barcodes in Odoo 8.0, I am attaching a simple module that creates a wizard under "Warehouse/Product" to select products and prints the barcode labels.

This is intended for barcode label printers using rolls of labels.
Sample is configured to print three columns of labels, one row per page.
It includes a  Code128 barcode generator library, as pyBarcode one is totally buggy...

From our testings, we found that it was better to adjust page and table row size to the actual size of the roll row, instead of inserting page breaks for whtmltopdf...

It should be easily adapted to a more generic solution, like the one provided by Serpent CS for version 7.0.

Feel free to adapt it to your needs, just share your improvements....  ;-)

Regards,
-Mario

product_barcode_qweb.tar.gz (30K) Download Attachment

Re: [Openerp-community] Odoo 8.0 - Quick and dirty POC module to print barcode labels for products

Brice Muangkhot
Thank you Mario..
Appreciate so much.

Cheer.

Brice

In case someone needs to print product barcodes in Odoo 8.0, I am attaching a simple module that creates a wizard under "Warehouse/Product" to select products and prints the barcode labels.

This is intended for barcode label printers using rolls of labels.
Sample is configured to print three columns of labels, one row per page.
It includes a  Code128 barcode generator library, as pyBarcode one is totally buggy...

From our testings, we found that it was better to adjust page and table row size to the actual size of the roll row, instead of inserting page breaks for whtmltopdf...

It should be easily adapted to a more generic solution, like the one provided by Serpent CS for version 7.0.

Feel free to adapt it to your needs, just share your improvements....  ;-)

Regards,
-Mario

Brice MUANGKHOT