[Openerp-community] OCA repositories naming convention

123

[Openerp-community] OCA repositories naming convention

Yannick Vaucher @ Camptocamp
Hello dear community,

I think we could take the opportunity to improve a bit our oca github repositories by renaming some of them to make them to fix some inconsistencies.

For exemple, branch for reports are named report or reports
I would suggest that as for 'tools' we use plural for reports

account-financial-report >> account-financial-reports
account-invoice-report >> account-invoice-reports
sale-reports
stock-logistic-report >> stock-logistic-reports
manufacture-reports

An other one is for management. Sometimes it is mgmt and sometimes management.
My suggestion, use always mgmt instead of management.
Other question is this term always necessary ?

contract-management >> contract-mgmt
commission-mgmt
crm-mgmt
department-mgmt
edition-mgmt >> *
hotel-management-system >> *
hr-mgmt
manufacture-mgmt >> manufacture ?
mgmtsystem >> mgmt-system
partner-contact-management >> partner-contact-mgmt
program-mgmt
rma-mgmt
travel-mgmt >> *

(*) see bellow vertical integration

Is "addons" necessary? We knows those branches are for addons right?

e-commerce-addons >> e-commerce
geospatial-addons >> geospatial
knowledge-addons >> knowledge
banking-addons >> banking
ngo-addons >> *
web-addons

(*) see bellow vertical integration

* Vertical Integrations
Shouldn't we keep a keyword for vertical integration branches?
to mean it aims a complete solution, we could add odoo before it

hotel-management-system >> odoo-hotel
construction >> odoo-construction
medical >> odoo-medical
isp >> odoo-isp
edition-mgmt >> odoo-edition
ngo-addons >> odoo-ngo
travel-mgmt >> odoo-travel

Any strong opinion against it?

Cheers,
--
Yannick Vaucher
Business Solutions Software Developer

Camptocamp SA
PSE A, CH-1015 Lausanne
Phone: +41 21 619 10 30
Office: +41 21 619 10 10

Re: [Openerp-community] OCA repositories naming convention

Eric Caudal - www.elico-corp.com
+1
Eric CAUDAL
Eric Caudal
CEO
--
Elico Corporation, Shanghai branch
Odoo Premium Certified Training Partner

Elico Corp is best Partner Odoo 2014 for Asia-Pacific
Remember: with version 8, OpenERP becomes Odoo!
Elico
          Corp Odoo
          Silver Partner
On 06/27/2014 06:03 PM, Yannick Vaucher wrote:
[...]

Guewen Baconnier @ Camptocamp
Hello Yannick,

Only the owners of the OCA's project on GitHub (so the Board's
members) have the rights to rename the repositories.
Renaming a repository implies to:
 - rename it on GitHub
 - change the link on odoo-community.org
 - change the mapping for the migration

But you are right, we must do it right now when nobody is using them yet.

On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 12:03 PM, Yannick Vaucher
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hello dear community,
>
> I think we could take the opportunity to improve a bit our oca github
> repositories by renaming some of them to make them to fix some
> inconsistencies.
>
> For exemple, branch for reports are named report or reports
> I would suggest that as for 'tools' we use plural for reports
>
> account-financial-report >> account-financial-reports
> account-invoice-report >> account-invoice-reports
> sale-reports
> stock-logistic-report >> stock-logistic-reports
> manufacture-reports

+1
Also, logistics takes a final 's':
stock-logistics-warehouse
stock-logistics-tracking
stock-logistics-reports
stock-logistics-flows
stock-logistics-barcode

> An other one is for management. Sometimes it is mgmt and sometimes
> management.
> My suggestion, use always mgmt instead of management.
> Other question is this term always necessary ?

+1
I would not be against the removal of -mgmt:
contract
commission
department

> contract-management >> contract-mgmt
> commission-mgmt
> crm-mgmt
> department-mgmt
> edition-mgmt >> *
> hotel-management-system >> *
> hr-mgmt
> manufacture-mgmt >> manufacture ?
> mgmtsystem >> mgmt-system
> partner-contact-management >> partner-contact-mgmt
> program-mgmt
> rma-mgmt
> travel-mgmt >> *
>
> (*) see bellow vertical integration
>

> Is "addons" necessary? We knows those branches are for addons right?
>
> e-commerce-addons >> e-commerce
> geospatial-addons >> geospatial
> knowledge-addons >> knowledge
> banking-addons >> banking
> ngo-addons >> *
> web-addons

+ 1 to remove -addons

> (*) see bellow vertical integration
>

> * Vertical Integrations
> Shouldn't we keep a keyword for vertical integration branches?
> to mean it aims a complete solution, we could add odoo before it
>
> hotel-management-system >> odoo-hotel
> construction >> odoo-construction
> medical >> odoo-medical
> isp >> odoo-isp
> edition-mgmt >> odoo-edition
> ngo-addons >> odoo-ngo
> travel-mgmt >> odoo-travel

Maybe. No opinion here.

See you
Guewen

Re: [Openerp-community] OCA repositories naming convention

David Arnold - El Alemán
maybe even put common tags in front:

reads bad - sorts well

addons-banking
mgmt-contracts

Re: [Openerp-community] OCA repositories naming convention

Pedro Manuel Baeza Romero

I would use odoo- as prefix for all repositories to make easy the search inside GitHub and to have a common denominator.

Regards

El 27/06/2014 13:29, "Eric Caudal" <[hidden email]> escribió:
+1
Eric Caudal
CEO
--
Elico Corporation, Shanghai branch
Odoo Premium Certified Training Partner
Cell: <a href="tel:%2B%2086%20186%202136%201670" value="+8618621361670" target="_blank">+ 86 186 2136 1670
[...]

Phone: <a href="tel:%2B41%2021%20619%2010%2030" value="+41216191030" target="_blank">+41 21 619 10 30
Office: <a href="tel:%2B41%2021%20619%2010%2010" value="+41216191010" target="_blank">+41 21 619 10 10

Re: [Openerp-community] OCA repositories naming convention

David BEAL
Hi Guewen and all,

+1 to have better names

+1 to remove management/mgmt and addons

But Guewen say :

Also, logistics takes a final 's':
stock-logistics-warehouse
stock-logistics-tracking
stock-logistics-reports
stock-logistics-flows
stock-logistics-barcode

1/ I don't think we must add 's' to  logistic.
May be i'm wrong but isn't it 'report' of logistic kind (or stock-logistic type), then report must be plural but not logistic.
If plural must be define could be
stock-logistic-warehouses
stock-logistic-flows

2/ in fact isn't it easier to avoid plural : all concept in the repository are 'collection of' (warehouse, report, partner, etc)
In a database table name have no plural (except res_users ;'-( )

David BEAL
Akretion
Odoo Development - Integration
+33 (0)6 67 22 86 89
+33 (0)4 82 53 84 60

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello dear community,
>
> I think we could take the opportunity to improve a bit our oca github
> repositories by renaming some of them to make them to fix some
> inconsistencies.
>
> For exemple, branch for reports are named report or reports
> I would suggest that as for 'tools' we use plural for reports
>
> account-financial-report >> account-financial-reports
> account-invoice-report >> account-invoice-reports
> sale-reports
> stock-logistic-report >> stock-logistic-reports
> manufacture-reports

+1
Also, logistics takes a final 's':
stock-logistics-warehouse
stock-logistics-tracking
stock-logistics-reports
stock-logistics-flows
stock-logistics-barcode

> An other one is for management. Sometimes it is mgmt and sometimes
> management.
> My suggestion, use always mgmt instead of management.
> Other question is this term always necessary ?

+1
I would not be against the removal of -mgmt:
contract
commission
department

> contract-management >> contract-mgmt
> commission-mgmt
> crm-mgmt
> department-mgmt
> edition-mgmt >> *
> hotel-management-system >> *
> hr-mgmt
> manufacture-mgmt >> manufacture ?
> mgmtsystem >> mgmt-system
> partner-contact-management >> partner-contact-mgmt
> program-mgmt
> rma-mgmt
> travel-mgmt >> *
>
> (*) see bellow vertical integration
>

> Is "addons" necessary? We knows those branches are for addons right?
>
> e-commerce-addons >> e-commerce
> geospatial-addons >> geospatial
> knowledge-addons >> knowledge
> banking-addons >> banking
> ngo-addons >> *
> web-addons

+ 1 to remove -addons

> (*) see bellow vertical integration
>

> * Vertical Integrations
> Shouldn't we keep a keyword for vertical integration branches?
> to mean it aims a complete solution, we could add odoo before it
>
> hotel-management-system >> odoo-hotel
> construction >> odoo-construction
> medical >> odoo-medical
> isp >> odoo-isp
> edition-mgmt >> odoo-edition
> ngo-addons >> odoo-ngo
> travel-mgmt >> odoo-travel

Maybe. No opinion here.

See you
Guewen

Re: [Openerp-community] OCA repositories naming convention

Yannick Vaucher @ Camptocamp
David,

Guewen seems right on logistics.
Logistics not logistic if you want to talk about stock management.
For reports I proposed the most used version though I'm not against removing plurals would make things simple.

Cheers,

PS: res_groups as well :-/

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello dear community,
>
> I think we could take the opportunity to improve a bit our oca github
> repositories by renaming some of them to make them to fix some
> inconsistencies.
>
> For exemple, branch for reports are named report or reports
> I would suggest that as for 'tools' we use plural for reports
>
> account-financial-report >> account-financial-reports
> account-invoice-report >> account-invoice-reports
> sale-reports
> stock-logistic-report >> stock-logistic-reports
> manufacture-reports

+1
Also, logistics takes a final 's':
stock-logistics-warehouse
stock-logistics-tracking
stock-logistics-reports
stock-logistics-flows
stock-logistics-barcode

> An other one is for management. Sometimes it is mgmt and sometimes
> management.
> My suggestion, use always mgmt instead of management.
> Other question is this term always necessary ?

+1
I would not be against the removal of -mgmt:
contract
commission
department

> contract-management >> contract-mgmt
> commission-mgmt
> crm-mgmt
> department-mgmt
> edition-mgmt >> *
> hotel-management-system >> *
> hr-mgmt
> manufacture-mgmt >> manufacture ?
> mgmtsystem >> mgmt-system
> partner-contact-management >> partner-contact-mgmt
> program-mgmt
> rma-mgmt
> travel-mgmt >> *
>
> (*) see bellow vertical integration
>

> Is "addons" necessary? We knows those branches are for addons right?
>
> e-commerce-addons >> e-commerce
> geospatial-addons >> geospatial
> knowledge-addons >> knowledge
> banking-addons >> banking
> ngo-addons >> *
> web-addons

+ 1 to remove -addons

> (*) see bellow vertical integration
>

> * Vertical Integrations
> Shouldn't we keep a keyword for vertical integration branches?
> to mean it aims a complete solution, we could add odoo before it
>
> hotel-management-system >> odoo-hotel
> construction >> odoo-construction
> medical >> odoo-medical
> isp >> odoo-isp
> edition-mgmt >> odoo-edition
> ngo-addons >> odoo-ngo
> travel-mgmt >> odoo-travel

Maybe. No opinion here.

See you
Guewen

Yannick Vaucher
Business Solutions Software Developer

Camptocamp SA
PSE A, CH-1015 Lausanne
Phone: +41 21 619 10 30
Office: +41 21 619 10 10

Re: [Openerp-community] OCA repositories naming convention

David BEAL
Yannick,

Ok, you're right.

Logistic, logistics, ... not easy to guess

Most of us are not semantic expert.

The simplest could be the better,

If a non expert, like me, define the name of a new repository, singular and plural form could come back again in few months
It's just an opinion

Thanks

David BEAL
Akretion

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello dear community,
>
> I think we could take the opportunity to improve a bit our oca github
> repositories by renaming some of them to make them to fix some
> inconsistencies.
>
> For exemple, branch for reports are named report or reports
> I would suggest that as for 'tools' we use plural for reports
>
> account-financial-report >> account-financial-reports
> account-invoice-report >> account-invoice-reports
> sale-reports
> stock-logistic-report >> stock-logistic-reports
> manufacture-reports

+1
Also, logistics takes a final 's':
stock-logistics-warehouse
stock-logistics-tracking
stock-logistics-reports
stock-logistics-flows
stock-logistics-barcode

> An other one is for management. Sometimes it is mgmt and sometimes
> management.
> My suggestion, use always mgmt instead of management.
> Other question is this term always necessary ?

+1
I would not be against the removal of -mgmt:
contract
commission
department

> contract-management >> contract-mgmt
> commission-mgmt
> crm-mgmt
> department-mgmt
> edition-mgmt >> *
> hotel-management-system >> *
> hr-mgmt
> manufacture-mgmt >> manufacture ?
> mgmtsystem >> mgmt-system
> partner-contact-management >> partner-contact-mgmt
> program-mgmt
> rma-mgmt
> travel-mgmt >> *
>
> (*) see bellow vertical integration
>

> Is "addons" necessary? We knows those branches are for addons right?
>
> e-commerce-addons >> e-commerce
> geospatial-addons >> geospatial
> knowledge-addons >> knowledge
> banking-addons >> banking
> ngo-addons >> *
> web-addons

+ 1 to remove -addons

Le 27 juin 2014 14:29, "David Beal" <[hidden email]> a écrit :

> Hi Guewen and all,
>
> +1 to have better names
>
> +1 to remove management/mgmt and addons
>
> But Guewen say :
>

>> Also, logistics takes a final 's':
>> stock-logistics-warehouse
>> stock-logistics-tracking
>> stock-logistics-reports
>> stock-logistics-flows
>> stock-logistics-barcode
>

> 1/ I don't think we must add 's' to  logistic.
> May be i'm wrong but isn't it 'report' of logistic kind (or stock-logistic type), then report must be plural but not logistic.
> If plural must be define could be
> stock-logistic-warehouses
> stock-logistic-flows

The word spells logistics with an 's'. Not a matter of plural.

Re: [Openerp-community] OCA repositories naming convention

Lionel Sausin
Le 27/06/2014 14:28, David Beal a écrit :
> +1 to remove management/mgmt and addons
except for management-system, where "management" is the core
functionality (ISO certification et al.)

Re: [Openerp-community] OCA repositories naming convention

Martin Collins
On 2014-06-27 04:03, Yannick Vaucher wrote:

> I think we could take the opportunity to improve a bit our oca github
> repositories by renaming some of them to make them to fix some
> inconsistencies.

> edition-mgmt >> odoo-edition

What does 'edition' mean here? I'm not sure it's good English. I often
see it used where 'edit' or 'editing' or some form of 'publish' would be
better.

Martin

Re: [Openerp-community] OCA repositories naming convention

Joël Grand-Guillaume @ camptocamp

This is not a "light" topic.... I agree of the need, and suggest the following rules:

 * Never put "odoo-" as repo name => this way, we have a github address like : [hidden email]:OCA/connector.git and not [hidden email]:OCA/odoo-connector.git => We all know that modules we make is about Odoo, no need to repeat that in the name. Moreover, if they change the name again, no more extra-work for us ;)
E.g. odoo-travel must be just "travel" or in this case, because it's vertial : "vertical-travel".

 * The word "logistic" is renamed everywhere with "logistics"
e.g. E.g. "stock-logistic-tracking" must be "stock-logistics-tracking"

 * We do remove the mgmt or management everywhere. It makes it simplier to read and use and what matter here is the subject. The exception is for https://github.com/OCA/mgmtsystem that stay like this as it correspond to a reality
e.g. "department-mgmt" become "department".

 * Remove "addons" prefix or suffix everywhere. We know it's about addons. e.g. "banking-addons" -> "banking"

 * All PSC referenced as Vertical here : http://odoo-community.org/page/website.List are prefixed with "vertical-" so if we type vertical in the search on Github, we can have all available verbalization at a glance. e.g. "isp" become "vertical-isp" and "ngo-addons" become "vertical-ngo"

 * The same for localization (here again: http://odoo-community.org/page/website.List). We prefix them all with "local-" so typing local will show all available one. e.g. "france" become "local-france"

 * All connector are already prefixed with "connector" so i'ts ok.

 * For all others, verify that the first name is the name of the main Odoo official module like "product-kitting" or "sale-wkfl".

TODO on every rennamed repo (as Guewen pointed out) :

 - rename it on GitHub
 - change the link on odoo-community.org
 - change the mapping for the migration

Anybody want to make all the work. Honestly we're running low on resources and already give our best to build all of this...

Anybody that can give time here can answer here and take contact with Guewen.

Thanks

Regards,

Joël

<[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello dear community,
>
> I think we could take the opportunity to improve a bit our oca github
> repositories by renaming some of them to make them to fix some
> inconsistencies.
>
> For exemple, branch for reports are named report or reports
> I would suggest that as for 'tools' we use plural for reports
>
> account-financial-report >> account-financial-reports
> account-invoice-report >> account-invoice-reports
> sale-reports
> stock-logistic-report >> stock-logistic-reports
> manufacture-reports

+1
Also, logistics takes a final 's':
stock-logistics-warehouse
stock-logistics-tracking
stock-logistics-reports
stock-logistics-flows
stock-logistics-barcode

> An other one is for management. Sometimes it is mgmt and sometimes
> management.
> My suggestion, use always mgmt instead of management.
> Other question is this term always necessary ?

+1
I would not be against the removal of -mgmt:
contract
commission
department

> contract-management >> contract-mgmt
> commission-mgmt
> crm-mgmt
> department-mgmt
> edition-mgmt >> *
> hotel-management-system >> *
> hr-mgmt
> manufacture-mgmt >> manufacture ?
> mgmtsystem >> mgmt-system
> partner-contact-management >> partner-contact-mgmt
> program-mgmt
> rma-mgmt
> travel-mgmt >> *
>
> (*) see bellow vertical integration
>

> Is "addons" necessary? We knows those branches are for addons right?
>
> e-commerce-addons >> e-commerce
> geospatial-addons >> geospatial
> knowledge-addons >> knowledge
> banking-addons >> banking
> ngo-addons >> *
> web-addons

+ 1 to remove -addons

> (*) see bellow vertical integration
>

> * Vertical Integrations
> Shouldn't we keep a keyword for vertical integration branches?
> to mean it aims a complete solution, we could add odoo before it
>
> hotel-management-system >> odoo-hotel
> construction >> odoo-construction
> medical >> odoo-medical
> isp >> odoo-isp
> edition-mgmt >> odoo-edition
> ngo-addons >> odoo-ngo
> travel-mgmt >> odoo-travel

Maybe. No opinion here.

See you
Guewen

camptocamp
INNOVATIVE SOLUTIONS
BY OPEN SOURCE EXPERTS

Joël Grand-Guillaume
Division Manager
Business Solutions

+41 21 619 10 28

Re: [Openerp-community] OCA repositories naming convention

Yannick Vaucher @ Camptocamp
Hello Marin,

See:
http://odoo-community.org/page/website.List

> Edition & pubilshing

Meaning of edition here is for printmaking

So you think publish would be more appropriate ?

Cheers,

On 2014-06-27 08:20, Joël Grand-Guillaume wrote:

>  * The same for localization (here again:
> http://odoo-community.org/page/website.List). We prefix them all with
> "local-" so typing local will show all available one. e.g. "france"
> become "local-france"

I think 'locale' would be better.

Martin

Re: [Openerp-community] OCA repositories naming convention

Nhomar Hernández

 * The same for localization (here again: http://odoo-community.org/page/website.List). We prefix them all with "local-" so typing local will show all available one. e.g. "france" become "local-france"

An Standard shoulden't be "l10n" instead "local"? [1]

--
--------------------
Saludos Cordiales

Nhomar G. Hernandez M.
+58-414-4110269
Skype: nhomar00
Web-Blog: http://geronimo.com.ve
Servicios IT: http://vauxoo.com
Linux-Counter: 467724
Correos:
twitter @nhomar

On 2014-06-27 08:22, Yannick Vaucher wrote:

> http://odoo-community.org/page/website.List
>
>> Edition & pubilshing
>
> Meaning of edition here is for printmaking
>
> So you think publish would be more appropriate ?

I think 'editing' is better, just as it is in the subtitle:
"Modules for the editing and publishing industry"
though it also seems a little redundant in this case. Editing is
something that is done in the publishing industry, it's not really a
separate activity.

Martin

Re: [Openerp-community] OCA repositories naming convention

Guewen Baconnier @ Camptocamp
On Fri, Jun 27, 2014 at 4:20 PM, Joël Grand-Guillaume
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>

> This is not a "light" topic.... I agree of the need, and suggest the
> following rules:
>

>  * Never put "odoo-" as repo name => this way, we have a github address like
> : [hidden email]:OCA/connector.git and not
> [hidden email]:OCA/odoo-connector.git => We all know that modules we make is
> about Odoo, no need to repeat that in the name. Moreover, if they change the
> name again, no more extra-work for us ;)
> E.g. odoo-travel must be just "travel" or in this case, because it's vertial
> : "vertical-travel".
>
>  * The word "logistic" is renamed everywhere with "logistics"
> e.g. E.g. "stock-logistic-tracking" must be "stock-logistics-tracking"
>
>  * We do remove the mgmt or management everywhere. It makes it simplier to
> read and use and what matter here is the subject. The exception is for
> https://github.com/OCA/mgmtsystem that stay like this as it correspond to a
> reality
> e.g. "department-mgmt" become "department".
>
>  * Remove "addons" prefix or suffix everywhere. We know it's about addons.
> e.g. "banking-addons" -> "banking"
>
>  * All PSC referenced as Vertical here :
> http://odoo-community.org/page/website.List are prefixed with "vertical-" so
> if we type vertical in the search on Github, we can have all available
> verbalization at a glance. e.g. "isp" become "vertical-isp" and "ngo-addons"
> become "vertical-ngo"

+1 for all the renaming here.

>  * The same for localization (here again:
> http://odoo-community.org/page/website.List). We prefix them all with
> "local-" so typing local will show all available one. e.g. "france" become
> "local-france"

As said by Nhomar, l10n is the standard "term" for localizations, so
I'm for l10n-france.

>  * All connector are already prefixed with "connector" so i'ts ok.
>
>  * For all others, verify that the first name is the name of the main Odoo
> official module like "product-kitting" or "sale-wkfl".
>

> TODO on every rennamed repo (as Guewen pointed out) :
>

>  - rename it on GitHub
>  - change the link on odoo-community.org
>  - change the mapping for the migration
>

> Anybody want to make all the work. Honestly we're running low on resources
> and already give our best to build all of this...

Only the users in the owners team
(https://github.com/orgs/OCA/teams/owners) have the credentials to
rename GitHub projects.

So I need one of these people to rename the projects:

Beau Sebastien
Eric Caudal
Joël Grand-Guillaume
Maxime Chambreuil
Maurer Luc
Nhomar Hernández
Stefan Rijnhart

Please, we need someone to devote himself so we can move forward, this
is a blocking position.

> Anybody that can give time here can answer here and take contact with
> Guewen.
>
> Thanks
>

> Regards,
>
> Joël

Re: [Openerp-community] OCA repositories naming convention

Daniel Reis (SECURITAS SA)-3
> Please, we need someone to devote himself so we can move forward, this
> is a blocking position.

Can the conclusions be summarized, so that we can confirm no one
disagrees?

/DR

On Mon, Jun 30, 2014 at 9:53 AM, Daniel Reis <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Please, we need someone to devote himself so we can move forward, this
>> is a blocking position.
>

> Can the conclusions be summarized, so that we can confirm no one disagrees?
>
> /DR

Absolutely, I was working on that. Here is the document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfGY7rc60jnpAWvMfNf0pI7fBDAlumwI2jx6f_RJ4_4/edit#gid=0

Some additional notes:
* I renamed the '-report/-reports' to '-reporting' so the plural
question becomes irrelevant ;-)
* '-tools' vs 'tool' I could not convince myself that for instance
OCA/account-financial-tool is better than OCA/account-financial-tools.
Singular sounds very weird to me for 'tools', am I alone?
* I renamed the '-wkfl/-flows' occurrences to a common '-workflow' suffix
* Renamed '-utils' to '-tools'

Re: [Openerp-community] OCA repositories naming convention

Nhomar Hernández

> /DR

Absolutely, I was working on that. Here is the document:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1CfGY7rc60jnpAWvMfNf0pI7fBDAlumwI2jx6f_RJ4_4/edit#gid=0

Some additional notes:
* I renamed the '-report/-reports' to '-reporting' so the plural
question becomes irrelevant ;-)
* '-tools' vs 'tool' I could not convince myself that for instance
OCA/account-financial-tool is better than OCA/account-financial-tools.
Singular sounds very weird to me for 'tools', am I alone?
* I renamed the '-wkfl/-flows' occurrences to a common '-workflow' suffix
* Renamed '-utils' to '-tools'

Hello.

I changed some of theme.

I just want to verify you are agreed and I am doing correctly what we need with the rename to continue...

I commented as "done" spreadsheets' cell.

--