[Openerp-community] OCA Intrastat proposal

[Openerp-community] OCA Intrastat proposal

Franco Tampieri
Hi OCA members!

I think that will be very nice to build a intrastate project and insert in the OCA Localizations the reports and the exports modules that Akretion have mades.

A question: i possible to integrate the base_intrastat with the core report_intrastat of odoo?

The module description told that the two module isn't compatible, but is possible to make it compatible or is radically different?

Regards

--
Franco Tampieri
System Engineer
>_
Registro Imprese di Napoli 788429 / Cap. Soc. 10.000 Euro I.V. Avvertenze Legali – D. Lgs. 196/03 Tutela dei dati personali. Le informazioni contenute in questo messaggio
e in ogni eventuale allegato sono riservate e ne è vietata ogni forma di diffusione. Se avete ricevuto questa comunicazione per errore, Vi preghiamo di informare immediatamente il mittente del messaggio e di eliminare l'e-mail.

Re: [Openerp-community] OCA Intrastat proposal

Alexis de Lattre
Hello !

Le 22/09/2014 15:29, Franco Tampieri a écrit :
I think that will be very nice to build a intrastate project and insert in the OCA Localizations the reports and the exports modules that Akretion have mades.

What do you mean exactly by "to build an intrastat project" ? We already have an intrastat project and it is located on the URL that you gave above (https://launchpad.net/new-report-intrastat/). If you want to contribute, we will be very happy to welcome you ! :) It will probably be moved to github one day, just be patient (if I move it to github myself, it will probably be at the beginning of 2015). But the code on LP is alreay compatible with OpenERP v8, and I think that it is the most important ! :)

A question: i possible to integrate the base_intrastat with the core report_intrastat of odoo?
I don't think it's a good idea to try to integrate base_intrastat in the core. If we do so :
1) we will loose the control over this module
2) when we will want to change some code in this module, we would have to make a PR to the core, which may not be accepted by OpenERP S.A. (or may just be ignored during 9 months !) -> that would be a real problem for the community project

The module description told that the two module isn't compatible, but is possible to make it compatible or is radically different?

They are radically different. You can have a look at the code, it's obvious.

Regards,

Alexis
--
Alexis de Lattre