[Openerp-community] Migrating from SAAS3 to Odoo8

[Openerp-community] Migrating from SAAS3 to Odoo8

Didierh Mendoza
Hi Community, i hope all doing good!

I m looking hear for anyone that have expertise or saw a kind of guide how to migrate from SAAS3 version to the Odoo8.
Wee need to migrate only the modules implemented: Sales, Warehouse, Accounting standars Settings.

Thank you in advance for any tip!

Regards,
Didierh

Re: [Openerp-community] Migrating from SAAS3 to Odoo8

Lionel Sausin
Migrating from/to SAAS versions is not officially supported by Odoo SA, and manually migrating is going to be painful I'm afraid, especially if you use "Warehouse" (totally rewritten in v8).

You should get in touch with an Odoo salesperson, maybe they'll handle this.

Side note: please target this sort of questions to help.odoo.com, they'll get indexed and we can make FAQs out of them there.

Lionel Sausin.