[Openerp-community]Merge database

Falinwa Hans
Has anyone have experience to merge the openERP database?
Is there a module to support that?

For example:
We use database A, for our company in europe
We use database B, for our company in china

we install the same module, and the same openERP version.
and we decide to merge it, and make it to be multi company configuration.

Has anyone already doing this?

Need your advice.

Hans Yonathan
Odoo Support
FALINWA Limited
Expert in Finance & Business Intelligence
Odoo Silver Partner
Website: www.falinwa.com

Re: [Openerp-community] Merge database

Daniel Reis (SECURITAS SA)-3