[Openerp-community] Is community ready for next version ?

[Openerp-community] Is community ready for next version ?

jeff.wang
Everybody found the trunk have been openerp6.2dev now, surprise again !!!!

Where is the BluePrint for openerp6.2, what will be added and what will be removed( required = true missed for example) and what will be changed to what make the migration nightmare?

Is this BluePrint detail enough and been published and waiting for community review ? How many drivers on launchpad approved this plan and how many rejected ?

We understand openerp.com have rights and reasons to keep itself running very fast, but can you take more care about the community?

Without distributed peer review, without transparent project process, why WE can say openerp is still an open source model , where will openerp project go ?

NEXT COMPIERE ????

Re: [Openerp-community] Is community ready for next version ?

Davide Corio - agilebg.com
Il 20/02/2012 05:18, jeff.wang ha scritto:
> Everybody found the trunk have been openerp6.2dev now, surprise again !!!!
>
> Where is the BluePrint for openerp6.2, what will be added and what will
> be removed( required = true missed for example) and what will be changed
> to what make the migration nightmare?

this is one of the points we're going to discuss during the community days

--
Davide Corio

Re: [Openerp-community] Is community ready for next version ?

Stefan Rijnhart (Therp)
On 02/20/2012 05:18 AM, jeff.wang wrote:
>  what will be changed to what make the migration nightmare?

Hi,

you can help to change the community migration nightmare turn into a
dream upgrade.

https://launchpad.net/openupgrade-server

Cheers,
Stefan.

--
Therp - Maatwerk in open ontwikkeling

Stefan Rijnhart - Ontwerp en implementatie

mail: [hidden email]
tel: +31 (0) 614478606
http://therp.nl
https://twitter.com/therp_stefan