[Openerp-community] Indiegogo Campaign - 3 days left

[Openerp-community] Indiegogo Campaign - 3 days left

Fabien Pinckaers
Dear Community,

There are only a few hours left before the end of our campaign on Indiegogo:
    https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bootstrap-themes-for-odoo-cms

More than 200 contributors have already participated in this exciting project.
Be a part of it and help us transform Odoo CMS from a great website builder to
an extraordinary one!

We’ve already reached 550% of our initial goal and only the last stretch goal
is to be achieved.

Help us to reach 75k and we'll also make:

  - 20 extra themes
  - 30 building blocks
  - New improvements

Back us and get the themes we are making with your support:
    http://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bootstrap-themes-for-odoo-cms

Back us and you’ll also get a book about creating Odoo Themes, special training
and visibility on our pages at the end of the campaign

Thank you for your support!