[Openerp-community] How to install the Community project into the existing Open ERP Instance

[Openerp-community] How to install the Community project into the existing Open ERP Instance

pankaj dev
Hello,

i was guided by one of the community member Lionel Sausin over my
query to the project module, he stated that i can check some community
association projects  here : Check out the Odoo Community
Association's projects regarding project management here:
http://odoo-community.org/project/28

i have checked what help i need a process to install this additional
module/plugins for my existing OpenERP instance locally, can you help
me to guide an step by step process , what is the process of backup ,
is there any impact if i install in the existing instance , is there
any data loss possible.

--
Pankaj Dev
M :+91-9910754933 (Delhi )

Re: [Openerp-community] How to install the Community project into the existing Open ERP Instance

pankaj dev
Please help in the process of knowing how this can be install with the
local instance of OpenERP