[Openerp-community] Help

cesar alejandro rodriguez
Hi Community,

Can someone help me out with  an accounting topic.

I'll describe it:
When a business charges a client and he pays with a credit card, the bank automatically takes a small commission for the sale. Do anyone know of a module that deduces this commission and sends it to accounting chart.

I thank you in advance.

Regards.
César Rodriguez.
Grupo Innova.
Ready Partner.

Re: [Openerp-community] Help

Eric Caudal - www.elico-corp.com
You can check the banking OCA addons and the import of banking statement.
A line can be created for the charges.

Check: https://github.com/OCA/banking-addons

Eric CAUDAL
Eric Caudal
CEO
--
Elico Corporation, Shanghai branch
Odoo Premium Certified Training Partner

Elico Corp is best Partner Odoo 2014 for Asia-Pacific
Remember: with version 8, OpenERP becomes Odoo!
Elico
          Corp Odoo
          Silver Partner
On 06/28/2014 03:52 AM, cesar alejandro rodriguez wrote:
Hi Community,

Can someone help me out with  an accounting topic.

I'll describe it:
When a business charges a client and he pays with a credit card, the bank automatically takes a small commission for the sale. Do anyone know of a module that deduces this commission and sends it to accounting chart.

I thank you in advance.

Regards.
César Rodriguez.
Grupo Innova.
Ready Partner.

Re: [Openerp-community] Help

cesar alejandro rodriguez
Thanks Eric.

Regards.

You can check the banking OCA addons and the import of banking statement.
A line can be created for the charges.

Check: https://github.com/OCA/banking-addons

Eric Caudal
CEO
--
Elico Corporation, Shanghai branch
Odoo Premium Certified Training Partner
Cell: <a href="tel:%2B%2086%20186%202136%201670" value="+8618621361670" target="_blank">+ 86 186 2136 1670