[Openerp-community] Get started in developing with Odoo

[Openerp-community] Get started in developing with Odoo

José Persichini
Hello, this is my first e-mail, my name is José and I am from Argentina!
I am system information engineer, and I am new in Odoo so I need your help.

I have Odoo 7 running over Windows XP.

I am trying the software and I need to develop new features but I think
that I don't need to develop a complete module, for example:

*I want to update the cost price of the product when I confirm a
purchase order, with the price of the product in this PO.

*I want to automatically update the sale price of the product when the
cost price changes.

My question is, where can I found documentation to get started in
programming of server actions, workflows, activities, etc? I need tutorials.

Thanks!

Re: [Openerp-community] Get started in developing with Odoo

Antony Lesuisse (OpenERP)
Here https://www.odoo.com/documentation/8.0/