[Openerp-community] Fwd: Performance in accounting reports

[Openerp-community] Fwd: Performance in accounting reports

Nicolas Bessi - Camptocamp
Hello,

You should have a look at webkit financial report. We have rewritten all the financials report in webkit to fit high volumetry and multi currency/company needs.

https://launchpad.net/c2c-financial-addons

Regards

Nicolas

Le 31 mai 2012 à 16:16, Georges Racinet a écrit :

Hi there,

are there significant performance improvements these times on the big accounting reports, such as the general ledger ?

I know this is a recurring question, but I'd like to get a clear picture of the current state of the art, rather than crawling archives and numerous bug reports, and maybe missing the main part.

We have a case to solve of a 6.0 database on which the general ledger is so slow and resource intensive that it does not complete before the human timeout (about 1h) while bringing overall the server to its knees.

Nicolas Bessi
Senior ERP consultant
Business Solution technical manager

Camptocamp SA