[Openerp-community] Foursquare Integration

[Openerp-community] Foursquare Integration

Stephen Mack
Has anyone considered integrating Foursquare data with the CRM module?  I am considering writing such an add-on.  This would mostly be beneficial for companies whose customers are in the following categorizes: Food, Nightlife, Coffee Shops and Shopping locations.

Features:
* Add tab for Foursquare data to leads and customer views
  + Venue Score
  + Total Visitors
  + Total Check-ins
  + Twitter
  + Facebook
  + Website
  + Last Four User Tips
  + Trending graft of Venue Score
  + Trending graft of Visitors
  + Trending graft of check-ins
* Reports
  + Ability to receive emails based on keywords written by tips users
* Stretch goal
  + Create new lead based on a new Foursquare venue in a geographical location

Warm Regards,

--Stephen

Re: [Openerp-community] Foursquare Integration

David Arnold - El Alemán
+1 maybe think about easy extendibility and some hooks...

further example use: http://www.hellofood.com/

----------------------
David Arnold B.A. HSG
Gerente

+57 315 304 1368

​El Alemán S.A.S, Carrera 13 # 93 - 40 P4, Bogotá D.C, Colombia

[...]

Thank you for the feedback,  What would be the point of a link to hellofood?

I appreciate all feedback and knowing of any interest in this type of functionality.

Warm regards,

--Stephen

On Fri, Jun 20, 2014 at 3:25 PM, David Arnold - El Alemán <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Maybe, my fingers where too quick.

But the reason I posted this idea came from the framing of beneficial industries, you named: "Food".

As it comes to food industries/restaurants, Rocket Internet (hellofood) and others are quite active in developing a delivery portals.

This is not exactly what fourthsquare does, but like forthsquare its part of channel management.

Groupon certainly has shown to fail as a channel due to its company policies...

Best, David