[Openerp-community] Error when open view through button

[Openerp-community] Error when open view through button

ange désiré bouabré
Hi Everyone. I'm stopped in my work. I've inserted a button into a form
view of one object and i want that when i click on it, it displays a
tree view of another object. The code of the button is:

<button colspan="1" name="view_vigne_class_tree" string="Vigne"
type="action"/>

The error message is: AttributeError: 'str' object has no attribute
'getquoted'

Anyone could help me please!!!!!!!!!! :(
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
ange bouabre (https://launchpad.net/~angebouabre)

Re: [Openerp-community] Error when open view through button

Diego Fernando Flórez Gutiérrez
Hi Ange

Try changing the attribute: type, in button element, from "action" to "object".

Diego Flórez