[Openerp-community] Error in tree view

Eduardo Vizcaino Granados
I found an error

In the tree view in version 6.1
You can move between pages, first page, previous page, next page.

but to move to the final page does not work
this was in the web client.

I did not find where to publish it, and I thought here would be nice

Re: [Openerp-community] Error in tree view

eLBatti
On 10/23/2012 01:35 AM, eduardo vizcaino wrote:

> I found an error
>
> In the tree view in version 6.1
> You can move between pages, first page, previous page, next page.
>
> but to move to the final page does not work
> this was in the web client.
>
> I did not find where to publish it, and I thought here would be nice

Hello,
what version are you using? I'm not able to reproduce your problem with
an up to date 6.1.
Maybe an old bug like this
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openerp-web/+bug/939614 ?

--