[Openerp-community] Current time in openerp form

[Openerp-community] Current time in openerp form

Azeezat Bolaji
I am having a problem with adding the current date/time to a form that
applicants fill. I need to know the time each person fills a form
because the form closes at certain times/periods. Is there a way that a
user does not have to enter date/time by themselves? Is there a way the
openerp system generates current date/time and stores it in the database
as the time someone accessed a form?
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
Azeezat Bolaji (https://launchpad.net/~azeezat-bolaji)

Re: [Openerp-community] Current time in openerp form

eLBatti
2011/11/3 Azeezat Bolaji <[hidden email]>:
> I am having a problem with adding the current date/time to a form that
> applicants fill. I need to know the time each person fills a form
> because the form closes at certain times/periods. Is there a way that a
> user does not have to enter date/time by themselves? Is there a way the
> openerp system generates current date/time and stores it in the database
> as the time someone accessed a form?

See for instance the defaults of sale.order (time.strftime):
http://bazaar.launchpad.net/~openerp/openobject-addons/6.0/view/4904/sale/sale.py#L266

--
Lorenzo Battistini