[Openerp-community] Creating ang installing personnal module

[Openerp-community] Creating ang installing personnal module

ange désiré bouabré
Hi!! i'm a very beginner of OpenERP. I work on that since 2 weeks now
and i would like to develop a module in addons directory. When i
installing my module i get an error and i don't know how debug that. If
you could help me by give me an idea of empty module frame to see how it
works really. Hope to your answer.
Thank you
--
This message was sent from Launchpad by
ange bouabre (https://launchpad.net/~angebouabre)

Re: [Openerp-community] Creating ang installing personnal module

Eric Caudal - www.elico-corp.com
Hi ange,
check the developer documentation on main website (www.openerp.com) and you can use any module as a sample.
Best regards
Eric CAUDAL
openerp
Eric CAUDAL, CEO
[hidden email]
Cell: + 86 186 2136 1670. Skype: elico.corp
Elico Corp - OpenERP Ready Partner, Shanghai.
http://www.openerp.net.cn

On 04/24/2012 09:32 PM, ange bouabre wrote:
Hi!! i'm a very beginner of OpenERP. I work on that since 2 weeks now
and i would like to develop a module in addons directory. When i
installing my module i get an error and i don't know how debug that. If
you could help me by give me an idea of empty module frame to see how it
works really. Hope to your answer.
Thank you

Re: [Openerp-community] Creating ang installing personnal module

Houssine BAKKALI
Hi ange,

Could you give more detail? what is the error that you get? the environment that you're using with the version of the different module that you use.

for debugging, I recommend you to use eclipse ide with the pydev module.

You can follow the installation instruction on this link the explanations are in french.

http://tadidio.blogspot.com/2012/02/openerp-61-environnement-de.html