[Openerp-community] Checking the CLA on OCA repositories

[Openerp-community] Checking the CLA on OCA repositories

Alexandre Fayolle - camptocamp
Dear community and OCA Contributors,

I have configured a web hook on all OCA project github repositories for CLA checking. The goal is to check that contributors have signed the OCA Contributor Licence Agreement (http://odoo-community.org/page/cla)

What to do if your Pull Request is flagged by the web hook?

* if you did not send your CLA yet, it is time to do so now. Be sure to include your scanned CLA and your github username in the mail
 ([hidden email])

* if you did send your CLA, maybe we did not have time to process it, or maybe you github login is not known from us. Discuss the issue with the project leader who will come back to us and we will do the necessary paperwork.

We thank you for your contribution to the OCA.

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet

Camptocamp France SAS