[Openerp-community] Buildout recipe last 1.8 version

[Openerp-community] Buildout recipe last 1.8 version

Georges Racinet
Hi everyone,

we have just released version 1.8.6 of the OpenERP/Odoo buildout recipe.
This will be the last of the 1.8 series, so that

The 1.9 branch (current trunk on launchpad) has lots of improvements
with respect to Git handling. We hope to merge the latests ones into it
at most on wednesday, for release next week and final move to Github.

More details on this release should appear until then

Re: [Openerp-community] Buildout recipe last 1.8 version

Alexandre Fayolle - camptocamp
On 17/11/2014 17:59, Georges Racinet wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> we have just released version 1.8.6 of the OpenERP/Odoo buildout recipe.
> This will be the last of the 1.8 series, so that
>
> The 1.9 branch (current trunk on launchpad) has lots of improvements
> with respect to Git handling. We hope to merge the latests ones into it
> at most on wednesday, for release next week and final move to Github.
>
> More details on this release should appear until then
>
> Regards,

Great news, thanks for this wonderful tool!

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet

Camptocamp France SAS