[Openerp-community] Base_contact

Etienne Hirt
Hello,

Thanks for the new design of base_contact. It fits well into the other
modules.

I appreciate the approach that the data from "location" and contact is
copied and stored thus accessible in the address itself efficiently.

However, the module is IMHO not finished and misses functionality that
is available in the 6.0 version.

In order to address the issues I started with the bug
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openobject-addons/+bug/923440 and tried to
set up the branch
https://code.launchpad.net/~openerp-community/openobject-addons/trunk-bug-923440-base_contact_finalise6.1

Any support is welcome for the base_contact module (mainly sorting
dependant on view) and correct setup of branch as I'm not that familiar
with bazaar.

Best Regards

Etienne

Re: [Openerp-community] Base_contact

Etienne Hirt
Dear Bogdan,

Thanks for your comment. Please explain more as I do not fully
understand it. Might add some example. Have my changes broken the fast
editing or is this something you are looking for?

Thanks

Etienne