[Openerp-community] [ANN] OCA code sprint in Louvain la Neuve on June 1-2, 2015

[Openerp-community] [ANN] OCA code sprint in Louvain la Neuve on June 1-2, 2015

Alexandre Fayolle - camptocamp
Hello everyone,

The OCA will be organizing a code sprint / meetup in Louvain la Neuve on
the 2 days preceding Odoo Experience 2015.

You will find details on this blog post:
https://odoo-community.org/blog/news-1/post/2-day-sprint-before-odoo-experience-2015-15

including a survey that you should fill in if you plan to attend so that
we have an idea of which
tracks are drawing interest and how many people we should expect.

Thanks for your attention, and I hope to see you at the sprint, or
during Odoo Experience 2015.

--
Alexandre Fayolle
Chef de Projet

Camptocamp France SAS
Savoie Technolac, BP 352
73377 Le Bourget du Lac Cedex
http://www.camptocamp.com

[Openerp-community] Reminder [ANN] OCA code sprint in Louvain la Neuve on June 1-2, 2015 -> please fill in the survey

On 15/04/2015 16:25, Alexandre Fayolle wrote:

> Hello everyone,
>

> The OCA will be organizing a code sprint / meetup in Louvain la Neuve on
> the 2 days preceding Odoo Experience 2015.
>
> You will find details on this blog post:
> https://odoo-community.org/blog/news-1/post/2-day-sprint-before-odoo-experience-2015-15
>
> including a survey that you should fill in if you plan to attend so that
> we have an idea of which
> tracks are drawing interest and how many people we should expect.
>
> Thanks for your attention, and I hope to see you at the sprint, or
> during Odoo Experience 2015.

Hello,

You still have a little time to fill in the survey if you want to
participate in the code sprint.

https://docs.google.com/a/camptocamp.com/forms/d/1yYph5fNr6xtg92Y8It52HvnqYBrox0VlqW-pt-XDzkg/viewform

Thanks