Memory problem when doing big exportation

Memory problem when doing big exportation

Falinwa Hans
Hi Odoo Community,

Right now we have a problem when doing a big exportation,
I am exporting the journal item with have 40k records, and in the middle of process the system will crashed.

My cloud specification right now is

Ubuntu 14.0
64bit
4GB Memory
Dual core
2MB bandwith

The question is what minimum specification that I should have, if I want to export 100K records without getting any crashed or the server become very slow?

Does everyone have this kind of problem and already make a research of it?

Thank You.
Hans Yonathan
Odoo Support
FALINWA Limited
Expert in Finance & Business Intelligence
Odoo Silver Partner
Website: www.falinwa.com